smartGUT™ Microbiome Test
Our smartGUT™ Microbiome Test sequences all of the bacteria in your microbiome that play a big part in your wellness. smartDNA uses its in-house smartHIT™ database, machine learning, advanced statistical techniques and patented methods to analyse the bacteria in your sample.
Your smartGUT™ insights includes:
- How your micobiome sample compares to our healthy population.
- The level of diversity in your microbiome sample is a key indicator of health. An average to high microbial diversity is associated with a healthier microbiome.
- A dysbiosis compass which maps the imbalance between the types of bacteria present in your gut microbiome.
- The ratio of the two main microbiome groups which correlates with obesity.
- Learn how old your gut microbiome is. Includes your gut age relative to your chronological age.
- Dietary profiling of your gut microbiome to determine how your dietary intake is affecting your microbiome.
- Species level identification of the abundant gut commensals.
- The smartGUT™ provides metagenomic pathway analysis.
Your Advanced smartGUT™ insights includes:
- Key Insights about your microbiome profile relative to our healthy population.
- Key insights of the beneficial or problematic bacteria that are associated with health or disease as published by the scientific community.
- Key insights into levels of your bacteria and their ability produce compounds linked to your health.
- Key insights into the probiotic bacteria present in your gut microbiome sample.
- Key insights into your gut microbiomes ability to digest dietary food components such as protein, fats, carbohydrates, and sugars.
- Key insights about your gut metabolites that produce or consume by-products such as vitamins and neurotransmitters which are associated with health and ill health outcomes.
- Key insights into your microbiome with our interactive diagram called a Krona plot.