GUT Spectrum Detector™
smartDNA has a patented GUT Spectrum Detector™ test which sequences bacterial signatures associated with Autism. smartDNA has developed its own smartHIT™ database, machine learning, advanced statistical techniques and patented methods to analyse the bacteria in your gut. smartDNA welcomes the opportunity to work with clinicians, researchers and industry to utilise this patented method.
Use this test to continually monitor the gut microbiome
What will the GUT Spectrum Detector™ test tell me?
- The GUT Spectrum Detector™ test will monitor changes in bacteria associated with Autism.
- The GUT Spectrum Detector™ test will also indicate if IBS related bacteria are a feature of the sample provided.
- The GUT Spectrum Detector™ test will indicate how the micobiome sample compares to our healthy population.
- The GUT Spectrum Detector™ test will indicate the level of diversity in the microbiome sample as a key indicator of health. An average to high microbial diversity is associated with a healthier microbiome.
- The GUT Spectrum Detector™ Dysbiosis Compass map demonstrates the proportion of the bacteria detected in your sample relative to our healthy reference population.
- The GUT Spectrum Detector™ measures the ratio of two main groups in the gut microbiome.
- The GUT Spectrum Detector™ can determine how your dietary intake is affecting your microbiome and what the style of diet that you are eating.
- The GUT Spectrum Detector™ determines down to the species level of identification the abundant gut commensals.
- The GUT Spectrum Detector™ provides metagenomic pathway analysis.
Your Advanced GUT Spectrum Detector™ includes:
- Key Insights about your microbiome profile relative to our healthy population.
- Key insights of the beneficial or problematic bacteria that are associated with health or disease as published by the scientific community.
- Key insights into levels of your bacteria and their ability produce compounds linked to your health.
- Key insights into the probiotic bacteria present in your gut microbiome sample.
- Key insights into your gut microbiomes ability to digest dietary food components such as protein, fats, carbohydrates, and sugars.
- Key insights about your gut metabolites that produce or consume by-products such as vitamins and neurotransmitters which are associated with health and ill health outcomes.
- Key insights into your microbiome with our interactive diagram called a Krona plot.