Welcome to smartDNA
- Professional practitioner support
- Reports with easy to understand action steps
- Online training and tutorials for members
- Nutrigenomic and Physiogenomic information
- Affordable and evidenced-based genomic analysis
- Metabolic biomarkers to establish efficacy of interventions
- Pathway driven genomic information
Attention ALL Practitioners!!!
The PULS Cardiac Test is COMING SOON
A Simple Blood Test that Detects the Leading Cause of Heart Attacks:
Unstable Cardiac Lesion Rupture
Click below to register your interest and to take advantage of our SPECIAL Launch offer:
Dr. Margaret Smith has written an easy to understand book about Nutritional Genomics.
Our book is aimed at the general public however it will be a great Practitioner Resource Tool!
Find out more – Available in Paperback and Audio Book.
Buy Now $29.99 + Postage
Microbiome Webinar Series
The Microbiome is a HOT topic at the moment. Since 2014 smartDNA has been providing a smartGUT Microbiome Test to Registered Health Practitioners. This webinar series is an opportunity to learn more about the microbiome in relation to health, disease and nutritional impacts. Dr. Margie Smith and Dr. Rhona Creegan present the latest clinically relevant microbiome information.
You can NOW buy the recorded sessions
and listen at your convenience.
Please click here for Lab schedules